Saturday, April 2, 2011

Workout Week 1

My first week doing real workouts!  It helps me tremendously with my motivation knowing that I'm going to have to write it down, lol! :)

Sun, March 27- None :(
Mon, March 28- 10m abs and back, 20 min strength cardio
Tues, March 29- 10m buns (part 1), 10m cardio sculpt
Wed, March 30- 2 mile walk with the girls (bonus- pushing 60lbs worth of kids in the double stroller!)
Thurs, March 31- 20 min cardio- piloxing (pilotes + boxing, lol!), 10 min buns (part 2)
Fri, April 1- 10 min standing abs
Sat, April 2- 20 min cardio walk, 10 min yoga for abs

As you can see, I like to mix it up! :)  I love that there are so many different choices on Exercise TV on demand!  It's fantastic!

And by the last 2 days I'm finally feeling great!  Most of this week I couldn't laugh/ cough/ bend over without being in severe pain, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment