Sunday, June 28, 2009

This baby is NUTS!!!

Yesterday I was having a LOT of contractions during the day and even though I wasn't keeping track or timing them, I knew I was having more than I should in an hour period. So I did what I was supposed to do and drank a glass of water and laid on my side to get them to go away. Luckily it worked but since then Haven has been going sooooo crazy!! Her foot literally can stick out several inches from my stomach and she pushes with all of her strength! She must be in just the right position now to really stretch her little legs! I really want to get a video of it! Jason was getting soooo weirded out (even though he's done this before!) watching her foot way out there, moving back and forth! LOL, I LOVE it! She was doing it again today when I was laying down. It's crazy how good you can see her foot!! She is so much like her sister already I can't help but think they are going to be EXACTLY the same in every way...

No comments:

Post a Comment