Thursday, June 11, 2009

Underwear for nap today and Poker Face!



I've given up NOT writing about potty training, I realized that if someone doesn't want to read about it, they don't have to! :)

Another PERFECT potty training day yesterday and today!! No accidents, no going in her diaper, even when we went to Burlington- and she woke up dry AGAIN today!!!! I am SHOCKED- this is crazy!!!!

Today I switched things up a bit. We are only using the big potty today. It's a new routine, so it's a little more work, but in the end I think it's better to just make the switch now- I think it will help with out-of-the-house training as well! So far, she is still doing great!!!! She knows how to turn the light on, move her stool over and climb on up there and go! I also got her some plastic training pants and put them over her underwear for her nap today and she woke up DRY again! I keep reading that it takes 8 months on average from the very start of potty training to get kids COMPLETELY out of diapers!! I don't think it will be even close to that long for us!


Yesterday I had music on while I was cleaning the house and "Poker Face" just started. I tell Venily, "oooooh, it's your song" and before any of the lyrics were even sung, she yells "POKER FACE!" and starts dancing. My 1 1/2 year old's favorite singer is Lady Gaga. LOL! She loves to sing the song too (we had to rewind and listen to it 7 times before I told her no more!) and here is a video of her singing... I just love this girl!



She is still in her pajamas and hasn't had her hair brushed yet, haha!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, don't know why it put it on there twice and for some reason I can't delete one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Cute! My 2-year-old daughter likes that song too! Her other favorite is Brittney Spears "Have you seen Amy"!

    ReplyDelete