Saturday, June 6, 2009

Potty Training Day 5

This morning went FANTASTIC!! Venily pooped on the potty once and peed 4 times- all without any help (because I know you love reading about it, haha, I'm just kidding.... I'm almost done with the detailed accounts, I promise... give me a full week though!). Then at noon we left for Lockport for the rest of the day. I kept a diaper on her and she hated it!! She HATED it being dirty! She kept telling me she had to go and making me take her into the bathroom, but wouldn't go on the big toilet as I held her up there. Oh well, we tried- I really wonder how it would have gone if she had had underwear on though! Hoping we can get back into the swing of it tomorrow!

I got the best complement I think I have ever had today! I was told that "I don't think I have ever met anyone who loves being a mother as much as you do!!". I'm still smiling about it! :) I really, truly and completely love being a mommy and I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING in the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment