Wednesday, June 3, 2009

24 weeks and Potty Training!!!

Here are my 24 week pics!!



At 24 weeks...

*I am at 131lbs (+11 lbs total gain- I always end up losing weight when I get sick)
*I'm pretty sure I have felt Haven hiccuping a couple of times this past week!

I found these statistics and find them extremely reassuring!
  • At 23 weeks babies have a 17 per cent of survival.
  • At 24 weeks, the figure rises to 39 per cent
  • By 25 weeks the survival rates are 50 per cent
Not that I plan on having her any time soon, but it DOES make me feel better!





POTTY TRAINING!!!!

I started my first day of actually potty training Venily yesterday and it went AWESOME!!!! Sooooo much better than I imagined it was going to be- especially since we haven't had her on the potty for a long time! I brought her little potty chair out into the living room and left her with no pants or diaper on all day and put little panties on her for part of the day. I am happy to say that she peed in her potty 3 times and pooped once!!! AND ZERO ACCIDENTS!!!!!! I am so thrilled!! I have 112 days left until Haven is due and I think we can have her completely trained by then!! I did put a diaper on her for her nap and we were out of the house from about 3pm until bedtime, so I kept a diaper on her then too, but so far so good!!! I think that is probably how it is going to go for a while... I will leave her diaper off of her as long as we are home and put one on her when we go out.

Every time that Venily has gone in her potty she was SOOOO proud of herself!! I kept telling her what a big girl she is for going in the potty and for wearing big girl panties and she kept nodding her head and saying "KATE!". She is so happy to be a big girl just like Kate!!! Awww!

Fingers are crossed that we have as good of a day today!!!! So far she has pooped once and peed once and still no accidents!! I am loading her up on drinks right now!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment