Wednesday, July 1, 2009

28 weeks!!!

My 28 week pics...



At 28 weeks...

* I am at 134 lbs (+ 14 lbs total gain) (I had gained 13 with Venily at this point, so I am staying pretty consistent)
* I have been having quite a few BH contractions every day
* I just started up with getting leg cramps at night/ when I wake up in the morning. It has happened 3 times this past week. I had the same thing with Venily. I am positive that the pain is worse that child birth!
* Still obsessed with cleaning and organizing!
* Haven is CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY!! Moves CONSTANTLY!! Sticks her feet out with such force that I am afraid how much strength she will get within the next 12 weeks! Loves to kick my ribs too!
* People say things to me all the time now about being pregnant. I love the women that come up to me like I'm some kind of celebrity or something and are just so excited for me even though they don't even know me, lol! I also like that where ever I go everyone seems to be talking about pregnancies and babies. Like when I go to the beach (I've been wearing a bikini this pregnancy b/c I don't really care if people like it or not, haha!) and as we walk past people I get a lot of looks and people start talking about what they wore to the beach when they were pregnant, pregnancy in general, baby showers, etc. I'm like... hmmmm.... wonder what made you think to talk about that, haha!


Haven't updated about Venily in a while. Still doing AMAZING with going on the potty and has had VERY few accidents the whole time she has been potty training (which is over 4 weeks now!). Today we were at a junk yard and she had to go and I BEGGED her to go in the grass, lol. I even took off her underwear and pants and sat her on the ground and told her to go a couple of times, but she absolutely refused! We ended up having to go in some gross porta-potty! She kept saying things like "No pee grass Mommy, pee potty!" haha. I am looking now for a portable one that I can keep in the van that is just open to the ground so that she can go outside if necessary!

Jason is gone now until Sunday (though he will probably be coming back a few hours here and there) but we miss him so much already! He is doing sound for a festival and they got him a hotel room down there. We might go visit him for a day or 2, but we are pretty busy the next couple of days, so I don't think that would work out! Venily hates going any period of time without seeing her Daddy (every car she hears or noise around the house she asks "Daddy here?"), so it is going to be hard especially since I miss him too! :(

3 comments:

  1. I say wear the bikini, and who cares what people say/think! You have a GREAT pregnant body (I am jealous!), and you should definately flaunt it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those still your prepregnancy pants or did you break down and buy a bigger pair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are still my prepregnancy pants, I usually rubberband them though! I don't like to button them for any length of time!

    ReplyDelete