Wednesday, June 17, 2009

26 weeks! and NO MORE DIAPERS!!!

So I saw some really cute belly pictures of a girl in her swimsuit and wondered why I never thought of that. Probably should have tanned up a bit first though, lol!

One day I was laying out and Jason said.... you'd better give her some more sun b/c I don't want her to have jaundice when she's born. I thought it was so funny that he even knew that term when Venily never had it, lol! (Not that putting her in the sun now can help with that, but I still thought it was cute!)


Ummm..... yeah, she's huge! LOL!! I get so nervous when I think that she still has 14 weeks left (and she still has the majority of her growing left to do)!

At 26 weeks....

*I'm at 133 lbs (+13 lbs total gain)
*Haven can open her eyes now!!!!
* She's about 1 2/3 lbs and 14 inches long!
*I'm in the LAST week of my 2nd trimester. Ahhh! That went TOO fast!


Venily woke up yesterday morning, came into our room, climbed up on the bed with me, pulled up my shirt and the first thing she asked me was "Baby sister out?". LOL! She's going to be in for a long 3 months if every day she wants to know if her baby sister can come out yet!!


Photobucket

Photobucket
AND WE ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF DIAPERS NOW day AND night as of yesterday!!!! So no more changing diapers for 3 whole months!!!!! The last couple of days she has been waking up dry in the morning, so we made the switch. And she is still doing soooooo great! Never has any accidents, and always tells me when she needs to go! I am putting away all of Venily's size 3's that she has left for Haven! And her extra panties and pair of pants takes up less room in the diaper bag than the 5 or so diapers I used to carry!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Venily!! -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could'nt believe last night when she was so shy around me, she still had the courage to tell you she had to go potty! What a good girl! =)

    ReplyDelete