Monday, May 4, 2009

Middle Name Help...

Okay, we are stuck for a middle name again! I still want it probably to start with a vowel so that it will flow well. But it doesn't absolutely have to...

I originally liked "Emory". Jason said that it's a last name, not a middle name, lol.

Jason likes "Elle." I don't want her to say my name is "Haven Elle Young" and people think she says "Haven L. Young.

So we thought about Ella. But "Haven Ella" sounds TOO flowy, lol. Like "citronella" or something. Jason thinks it sounds gangster or something (don't ask, haha!). I like it!

Any other thoughts? Jason didn't like any of the other suggestions from previous either.

I also thought about "Summer" for a middle name because if she is born 2 days before her due date or earlier (and I am hoping she will be) she will be a summer baby and we have our "Venily Autumn" already. But "Haven Summer" sounds way too much like "Summer Haven" which is the Lily Lake association we belong too, haha! She could be the website mascot or something!

Aurora is also out because that's the hospital she will be born in!

Hmm.... we didn't have a middle name set for Venily until like right before I had her, so I want to have it set well before then!

7 comments:

  1. I still like Elody! What about Alora? Nevermine...It kind of sounds too much like laura now that i think of it. lol. What about Olivia? Eve? Eva? Alexis? Elizabeth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason didn't like Elody.
    I will have to see what he says about the other names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a flower name like Rose, Lily or Violet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what Jason said:
    Eve- too biblical
    Alexis- too striperish

    He likes Olivia, but doesn't want 2 v's in her name, lol.

    Rose- too classical

    And out of nowhere... just now Jason comes up with Areya. And we both like it. HAHA! crazy. So... maybe "Haven Areya Young". Actually he likes Areya for a first name too, lol, but we are SOOOO not going to change it! So maybe we have our middle name... we'll have to see if we still like it after a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I dont know if im saying Areya right but it reminds me of Areola! like as in around a nipple. LOL. Is it pronounced the same as area?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Wouldn't that be funny if her middle name WAS Areola, haha.

    No, it's pronounced (uh-ray-uh).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh okay. lol. thats pretty. And if there wasnt any other meaning to areola it wouldnt be too bad of a name haha

    ReplyDelete