Wednesday, May 13, 2009

21 weeks pregnant and Venily is 19 months old!!


At 21 weeks pregnant:
*Haven is almost a pound! And SOOOOOO active!
*I am 129 lbs (9 lb total gain)
*Feeling GREAT!!! Though tired during the day (only b/c I stay up so late once Venily goes to bed, trying to get things done!).

And I have my next doctor's appointment on Friday (2 more days)!! I'm looking forward to my ultrasound results!! Hoping she passes with flying colors!!




Venily is 19 MONTHS OLD!!!!
*She is doing FANTASTIC!!! Possibly the smartest child in the universe if you ask me! :)
*Working on getting all of her 4 incisor teeth right now. She has had the same 12 teeth for several months now, so it will be nice to get these last 4 in and done with! They are a LOT easier than her molars though, so I don't think it'll be too bad. They don't seem to be bothering her at all right now and 3 have already broken through! :)
*Says "thank you" all the time now without being asked!! ♥ It makes me smile every time!
*Every day I think "I should start potty training today..." but then I always come up with an excuse and say "maybe tomorrow". LOL! I DO NOT look forward to it, but seriously I think it's about time I give it a try. Now that I'm not sick, now that the weather is nicer, now that we only have like 4 months left until Haven is going to be here.... I just know it's going to be so much work!
*I took a video of some of my favorite things that Venily says and will try to put it up later today. The other day she dropped something and said "Uh-oh, spaghettios!!!" HAHAHA! I laughed for 5 minutes straight!! I also have a video of her reading one of her favorite books, very cute!


Some other cute Venily stories:

*Yesterday she wanted to go out on our porch and we have a bit of a wasp problem, so she knows that if she sees one she has to run inside and then I usually get the wasp spray and kill them. Well, she went out, thought she saw a wasp (it was really just like a piece of dirt or something on the ground, lol) and ran to the locked cupboard under the sink and was saying "WASP! WASP!" and tried to open it. She wanted to get out the spray. I told her that only Mommys and Daddys can use that spray. So she looked around, grabbed a fake can of cherries from her little kitchen and ran over to the door. She opened the screen a little, put her can outside and started making spraying noises like she was killing the wasps! LOL! Then she'd close the door, look around, and do it again, just like I do!!! She is so funny!

*This morning I was getting her breakfast ready and was cracking a hard-boiled egg. She put her baby in her baby's stroller. And was saying "Baby eat! Baby eat! EGG!!!". So I put some on the edge of the counter and she came running over grabbed it shouting "THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!" Then she brought it over to her baby and blew on it (LOL!) and put it on her tray. Then she said "Baby eat!" and pretended to feed it to her! :)





Tomorrow is my 25th birthday! YIKES!! Hoping to maybe go to a movie or something and possibly go camping this weekend (depending on the weather)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment