Monday, May 11, 2009

Daddy and Venily got to feel Haven kick!!!

Usually as soon as I talk Jason into feeling my stomach (which takes forever) Haven decides to stop kicking. Well, I think he realized that I was starting to get hurt feelings that he didn't want to feel her kick and actually listened to me this time! :)
It was so cute too b/c he would feel her kick and Venily would move his hands out of the way and put hers there so that she could feel the kicking too! She really loves her baby sister!!!

Earlier today I tried to get Haven kicking on video because you could definitely see each time that she did.... BUT... as soon as I got up and got my camera and turned it on, she would switch to rolling around instead. Then I'd get back up, put my camera away and lay back down and she'd go right back to kicking, lol! SHE'S AS CRAZY-ACTIVE AS HER SISTER!!!! I don't think she ever stops!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment