Tuesday, May 5, 2009

20 WEEKS!!!- Half way to baby Haven!!!!

WOW!!! HALF WAY DONE ALREADY!!! YAY!! Things are going crazy fast! 20 weeks down, 20 to go!!!

At 20 weeks...
*My baby is about 10.5 inches long (total length)
*Developing newborn sleeping patterns already (and BOY oh BOY am I in trouble! :) )
*Has a heartbeat that can be heard with a regular stethoscope now!

20 week pics! I will try to put all my pictures together later so you can get a good comparison of the first half of this pregnancy!! (I was so right about the quadrupling in size since 18w, lol!)




How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 129lbs (9lb total gain)
Maternity clothes? No, but I am using my Bella Band now on a regular basis!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Good.
Best moment this week: IFinding out that we are having a healthy baby GIRL!!!!!!!! ♥
Movement:
YES!! She is always moving around like crazy! I can see it from the outside now too sometimes!!!! :)
Food cravings: hmmm... the intensity of my cravings has gone way down over the last couple of weeks... I can't even think of anything that I've wanted really badly!
Gender Thoughts: I was RIGHT!! It's a GIRL!!! And now Jason is saying he wants to adopt a brother AND sister set somewhere down the line, lol (that is IF we come into a good financial situation)!!! I've always wanted 3girls & 1boy or 4 girls!!!
Labor Signs: None
How are you feeling on a scale 1-10? 9.5. Feeling pretty good, I like looking pregnant and don't have much to complain about. Some sciatica pain after walking though. I'm thinking about going to that yoga class in Burlington on Friday mornings... it's free and you can bring children, I just have to get up the motivation!!
What I miss: Cappuccinos- just because I can't have them!
What I am looking forward to: My 25th birthday on the 14th (though I already got the BEST present I could have asked for!!!) and my dr's appt on the 15th where I'll get my ultrasound results!
Weekly Wisdom: You shouldn't argue with a mother's intuition!! ♥
Also, I think it's really unfair that some women can't get pregnant even though they would be such great mothers and other women have children and don't even appreciate them or treat them as they should! It makes me so sick! Parenthood is by far the most important job in the entire world, I wish some people would take it seriously!!!!
Milestones: We have reached the half way mark!!!
Differences from 1st pregnancy:
No new differences I can think of!


No comments:

Post a Comment