Wednesday, May 20, 2009

22 weeks!

At 22 weeks....

*Haven is about 11 inches long!
*I am at 131 lbs (+11 lb total gain)
*Starting to feel really big and pregnant! lol! I HATE having to bend over to pick up toys (which I do a trillion times a day), especially with regular pants on (she is still hanging out REALLY low) but I have discovered that I ABSOLUTELY HATE all pregnancy clothes and refuse to buy any more! I still would like to give one more try to maternity pants- I've heard some good things about Old Navy, but so far I haven't been to an Old Navy with a maternity section! That's okay I got some more skirts with elastic waist bands... hopefully that will get me through this pregnancy!

Here are my 22 week pics (I think she has a friend or something in there!):


I think my belly button might actually pop out this time which is weird b/c it didn't with Venily, it just got completely flat. We'll see!

I bought Haven's letters for her room and can't wait to paint them!! I also bought her baby book last week but want to finish Venily's up before I start on Haven's! I have quite the list of things I want to do before she gets here and am REALLY hoping I can get them all done!

Haven woke me up at around 3:00am last night kicking away! She interrupted a dream I was having about her where I was in labor and was about to deliver, was too far along to get an epidural and then ended up having to have a c-section w/out an epidural or anything for the pain! haha. I watched an episode of House yesterday where a woman who was dieing had to get a c-section, so I'm pretty sure that's what did it!

Wish me luck tomorrow.... it's going to be a LONG day! I'll be watching a 1, 2, & 3 year old ALL day from 6:30am to 4:00pm! Ahhh!

2 comments:

  1. I think the Old Navy in Gurnee has a maternity section. That's what I was told and Im going to check it out. I bought some stuff online and ended up sending most of it back! The sizes run really big! You'd be like a xs or small! I fit into a maternity medium and I usually wear size large. The size chart on the website says you should buy the same size as prepregnancy but everything was way too big. Im going to live in elastic skirts this summer! I wish I could wear them to work! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Old Navy runs really big!!!
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete