Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1st 20 weeks!!!

Click the picture to see it bigger!!! She's DEFINITELY growing nice and big in there!! I can't believe what a difference there is from 18-20 weeks! YIKES! I don't think I was this big with Venily until I was like 30 weeks! I'll have to check! I'm going to have to up my cocoa butter to twice a day!!


Today at Venily's class I was sooooo proud of her, oh my gosh!!! She has come such a long way since we first started going!! She participates a lot more and says a few things here and there (before she would not say a single word as soon as we walked into the classroom, lol, like she lost her voice and she was attached to me at all times!). And then today she was sitting on my lap doing the songs and dances and then Ms. Joy started reading a story. She got up... walked right up to her like 1 inch away and sat down right in front of her and was so interested in the story and was even participating!!! All the other kids were back sitting with their moms! It was SOOOOO CUTE I got so choked up!!!! And she was one of the youngest ones there today but she cleaned up the most toys... lol, you should see me writing this, I'm getting so emotional again, lol! She used to not want to pick up the toys and now she is like the star picker-upper!! I am going to be so sad when this class is over b/c there isn't another one for a long time! And story time is done until June and then will be 2 days a week, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment