Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Feeling so blessed...

For one, my daughter (or I should say my OLDEST daughter ♥ ), is the cutest fricken thing in the whole wide world!! LOL! She cracks me up ALL day long! She does and says the funniest things! She still asks for cake every morning when I ask her what she wants for breakfast, haha, even though I have NEVER given her cake for breakfast nor do we have any in our house. Also... several times a day when she passes my full length mirror she starts dancing around singing "Happy Easter! Happy Easter! Happy Easter!", lol, and yes, Easter was like a month ago and she still sings it every day!! She also likes to sing almost anything. I asked her if she wanted to share a pillow with me on the couch and she sang "Share with Mommy! Share with Mommy!" for like 20 minutes while she layed down next to me! And then she takes her baby and puts her on the pillow next to me and sings "baby share with Mommy!" She is HILARIOUS!!

Also, I spent the whole day yesterday going through Venily's closet! I switched all of her stuff over to Spring/Summer and OH MY GOODNESS am I glad I am having another girl, lol! Venily has SOOOO many clothes!! I counted her jean dresses alone and she has 19 that fit her! SERIOUSLY- 19!! She could go for 19 days straight wearing nothing but jean dresses! haha! I think we should convert our entire basement into a giant walk in closet for my girls!!! I'll have to see if Jason will go for it...

And I went through Venily's 0-3m, 3-6m, and 6-9m totes. LOL! Ahhh! I had to stop myself from crying several times! I can't wait to put another beautiful little girl in all those tiny clothes!!!!! Next step will be to rewash them all again in baby detergent. AND I forgot that last year when I was buying things from garage sales I bought a TON of new stuff for a baby girl "just in case" I needed it in the near future (yeah, I'm a little girl-crazy!)! :) I am so glad I did too! I got a ton of preemie and newborn clothes brand new with hangers and tags still on (for practically free) so that is SOOOO awesome!! I already have 2 options of what Haven's coming home outfit is going to be depending on the weather!

It still feels so surreal to be having another girl since I wanted one so badly!! I still can't stop smiling! :)

P.S. I think Haven has like quadrupled in size over the last couple of days! I seriously feel HUGE- I have a feeling that tomorrow's picture will be quite the change from 18w!! She is so heavy and she is only 3/4 of a pound! I remember feeling this way with Venily too and then as you get to like your 8th and 9th month you just laugh at yourself for ever thinking that you were huge and carrying around a lot of weight b/c it was nothing back then! HAHA! For some reason I think Haven is going to be even bigger than Venily!

Also- Jacki you are a genius, lol! I tried rinsing Venily's hair with a washcloth instead of my hands and she liked it soooo much better! I think you should write a book! :)

Okay... I'm off to Library Story Time with Venily!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy how you forget how small a newborn baby is? You look at these clothes thinking there's no way they will fit into these tiny things, and then the clothes are too big! lol. I think I would definatly start crying if i took out Landen's 0-3 month stuff and I dont even have preggo hormones right now! lol.
    And dont worry, you'll have all the mommmy knowledge to write a book in a few years too.. lol. You will be able to pass it all on to your sister someday :)

    ReplyDelete