Friday, May 1, 2009

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY ULTRASOUND TODAY!!!


I have to be at the hospital at 3:45 today!! My appointment is at 4:15. Today truly will be the longest day EVER- I can't believe Jason made me take such a late appt. in case he was working all day! Hopefully I'll be able to post on here by tonight, I look forward to redecorating the site too! YAY! Jacki suggested videotaping the ultrasound so I think we are going to try that- I hope it works!

I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT!!! Baby #2 is going to be a Haven or a Preston by this afternoon!!! (There is no "if we can tell".... this baby WILL cooperate, lol!) And Jason is going to be able to see him/her for the first time today!!! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! I can't wait!!!! And I can't wait to tell Venily if she is having a little sister or a little brother!!!!!!!

I FORCED Jason to tell me what way he was leaning on the whole boy/girl thing. (He has refused to say anything so far b/c he thinks that being greedy will make the baby turn out with health problems or something.) He truly doesn't care either way, he sees fun things for either a girl or boy, but thinks another girl would be nice for Venily since they are so close in age. And then he said we would adopt a boy (which we are hoping to adopt baby #3, but have only ever talked about adopting a girl). I honestly could go either way as well. I'm still hoping for a girl b/c I have sooooo much girl stuff and Venily's room is so girly and I understand girls and think Venily would really like a little sister, but I will be happy with a boy as well. But I am still pretty darn convinced it's a girl!!! 8 hours left to go!!!!!

Ahhhhh! What am I going to do to make the time go by? I'm going to be staring at the clock ALL day!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment