Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm 25 years old today!!

Photobucket


I'm not thrilled about being 25, definitely mid-20's now! But I am EXTREMELY happy with where I am at 25 years old! Married to the most wonderful man, 2 gorgeous little girls who are my whole world, living in a nice, new house, with my dream job!! Winning the lottery would be nice, but until then, I am VERY, VERY happy! ♥

We're going to go see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past tonight, lol, doesn't look too promising, but I have ZERO interest in any of the other movies out right now like Star Trek and Wolverine, and my sister saw this movie and liked it, so we are going to try it! Then we're going camping at Devil's Lake this weekend!!! It will be Venily's first time camping, so that should be fun! We were debating staying 2 nights or 1, but with this being Venily's first time, we decided to go with 1! Hoping we can do lots of hiking, I'm excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope you have fun and good weather camping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
    -Kayla, Jim and Bryant

    ReplyDelete