Friday, May 1, 2009

Ultrasound... its a...

ANOTHER GORGEOUS BABY GIRL!!!! I'm so ECSTATIC, I can't believe it (though I truly knew it all along!)!!!!! Oh my gosh I am so happy!! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!! Venily and Haven!! I couldn't feel more complete!! The Young crew is 5/5 on getting what we wanted, we are a very lucky family!! :)

We were able to get right in to the ultrasound as soon as we got there. And I had the same ultrasound tech that I did when I saw the baby in the E.R. and she is really, really nice! I cheated and only drank 25oz of water an hour before I had to go and not the full 32oz 90 min before and I am sooooo glad I did! I was only slightly uncomfortable but not in any pain like I was with Venily!

The baby was going NUTS in there, lol! She was moving ALL over the place and being so cute and naughty, lol! Everything so far looks great! Her heartbeat was at 154bpm and she is measuring at 12oz (which is the same as Venily was at her ultrasound)!! I wanted to videotape her telling us the sex, but the hospital doesn't allow any pictures or video taken of the screen at all. But when she told me we were having a girl I definitely screamed and laughed for like 5 minutes straight and poor little Haven was bouncing all around like crazy in there, lol! Oh, she looks just precious, I can't wait to hold her!!!

Our response from everyone has been awesome! Venily is excited! She even said that she was going to share all her toys with her sister and even her BABY! HAHA! Not that she really has a full grasp of what is going on. Also my mom and sister are very happy, they were both hoping for another girl as well! I can't believe it, I still can't stop smiling! I FEEL SO TRULY AND COMPLETELY BLESSED!!!! I am going to try and put up the ultrasound pics in a bit. We weren't able to get a real good profile shot b/c she wouldn't hold still for a second!!!





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Why having another girl is so incredibly awesome!!!:

* I don't have to do anything to her room but buy her name letters, paint them and put them up... everything else is already beautiful and girly and pink!!

* Venily has a SISTER!!!

* I have more little girl clothes than is probably humanly necessary!! :)

* MATCHING OUTFITS!!!!! (They already have matching Xmas dresses that I bought BEFORE we even started trying for another baby, lol!)

* I was so hoping for another princess!!

*Bunk bed when they're older!

*I can keep them in the bath together for longer, lol!

* Venily and Haven are going to be BEST friends!!

*We truly outnumber Jason now!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so exited to find cute girly stuff to do in newborn pictures now.. like a big flower headband... or laying in rose pedals.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your baby girl!!
    (I found your blog on the BBC Sept birth club board - we are due the same day :)

    ReplyDelete