Sunday, May 31, 2009

Captured Cuteness...

So I FINALLY put my videos up from one of my memory cards (hoping there aren't many on my other 2!)! I still had videos on there from when Venily was 10 months old!!!

They are all here: Venily's Videos!

Anyways, here is some of the newer cute ones!! :)


Venily saying "I love you Mommy/Daddy!"


Singing "You Are My Sunshine" (The first 2 times she is saying "Sunshine Away" b/c that is the last line too)... lol, she used to not do that!


Another "You Are My Sunshine"- She is such a good little singer!!! :)


Haven kicking when Venily blows her whistle. You can see it when there is 21 seconds left. Venily wouldn't let me take a good video though!


Venily jumping on the bed and singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Happy to You Mommy Day!" (her own made up song that is a combo of Happy Birthday and Happy Mommy Day!)!


Venily climbing into her highchair like she does 10 times a day! Can you tell that she's Jason's daughter, lol?


Singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" that drifts into a 2nd mumbled version, lol!


Venily smelling her feet and saying "Eewww, gross!" haha


Venily reading one of her favorite books


No comments:

Post a Comment