Monday, May 11, 2009

Eye Color Predictor!

I thought this was so cool!

http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

Looks like Jason and I have a

16.6% chance of having a child with blue eyes.
16.6% chance of having a child with green eyes.
66.6% chance of having a child with brown eyes.

It's funny because I have blue eyes, Jason has brown eyes, and Venily has green eyes!
I am hoping that Haven has blue eyes!! :) It took Venily's almost a year though to change from blue to green!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I just did ours and there's only a 13.6% chance of blue or green and 72.7% of brown for our kids. I should play the lottery! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It'll be so funny when you're 3rd child has STRAIGHT brown hair and brown eyes, lol! He/She will always think they're adopted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking maybe I should have held off for a guy with blue eyes. Apparently 2 blue-eyed parents have 100% blue eyed children- no matter what color eyes their parents have, lol!

    ReplyDelete