Sunday, September 13, 2009

YES!!!!

I got so much accomplished today and think I'm almost completely ready to have Haven now!!!! :) I just want to wait until Wednesday after Venily's ABC, Music and Me class because it's just starting back up now and Venily asks me ALL the time if she can go, so I'd feel really bad if she missed it! :)

***I am delighted to say that I am currently 100% caught up on printing out my pictures!!!!!!!! This was something that was weighing quite heavily on me and I'm soooo glad it's finally done!!

Last month I wanted to get a start on printing out pics so I printed 650 pics for $30.

The last couple of days I printed 2,690 pics for FREE!!!! :) And they all come right to my mailbox! Gotta love deals like that! I even printed out all the pictures I need to finish up Venily's baby book!!!

I also cleaned out all of my SD cards!!!!

Now I can take a million pics of my newest princess and not get all stressed out about how many I'm taking, lol!! Though I think from now on I am going to be A LOT more aware of the pictures that I'm keeping! (P.S. I have no idea what I'm going to do with 3,340 pictures! haha)

***I also COMPLETELY cleaned out my van today!! Yesterday Jason took out one of the bucket seats, moved Venily's carseat to the back and installed Haven's carseat in the other bucket seat (which by the way works out splendidly!). So today I vacuumed out the whole thing, put all of the rugs through the washer and dryer and cleaned up all of the hard rug things! I also washed the windows and wiped down everything inside!!!

***Also, I vaccummed the whole house, swept the floors, went through some drawers, and got all of the laundry and dishes done!! And wiped down everything and have about half of my windows cleaned (though some there really is no reason to clean, b/c they are literally dirty again within an hour, but I clean them anyways!). I am running out of things to clean and it feels GREAT!!!!



Tomorrow I'm going to get some invitations for Venily's birthday party and start trying to work on that! Venily is 23 months today!! I will try to finish up my 23 month update and get it up tomorrow!

After walking around the zoo yesterday and cleaning like crazy all day today, I am definitely feeling it! My hips are splitting in half, my legs have shooting pain with every step, and I'm having TONS of BH contractions! ;)

P.S. 10 DAYS LEFT UNTIL MY DUE DATE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on getting SOOO much done!! Oh how I wish I had your energy right now! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably do, but it's just spread out between more kids!! I just have one so the extra energy can go towards cleaning! :)

    ReplyDelete