Monday, September 21, 2009

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Nope, definitely didn't have her over the weekend! I've been walking every single day among other things that are supposed to get you to go into labor, but NOTHING!! Just some Braxton Hicks contractions. No other signs though!

I think she's not coming because we are TOO prepared!! My house is is order, all of my bags are packed and in the van, it is just way too convenient for us to have her right now and she knows it! My mom has off for the next 3 days, so I REALLY hope she comes soon so my mom can help out with Venily!

I am trying to be patient though! I just wish my doctor wouldn't have gotten it into my head that she'd be here by the weekend! (He was really convinced!) I am feeling really good though, so that's a plus! I feel better than I have in weeks! My back doesn't really even hurt that bad any more and my energy level is great! I don't really even feel that pregnant except that she is CONSTANTLY trying to get out, lol! I told her there is only one way out, but she's determined to break through my sides!

I hope she comes soon! (And NOT in the middle of the night!). We are getting phone calls CONSTANTLY asking if I'm having her yet. NO!! lol. We'll let you know! :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been checking your blog a thousand times a day, looking for an update saying you are headed to the hospital! lol! How far over due will your Dr let you go?
    I totally know what you mean about everyone asking if you are in labour yet - it gets SO annoying! My MIL call me several times a day to ask, and she is the one who is watching our other kids, so she will be FIRST to know when we are heading in! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how long he will let me go, we didn't even talk about the possibility, b/c he really thought I was going to have her over the weekend! He even said that my next appt that I scheduled was "just precautionary" b/c he didn't think I was going to make it to it and I told that to the receptionist when I made it! I said that I have no intention of actually coming in that day, lol! I really hope I don't have to!

    ReplyDelete