Friday, September 11, 2009

Stupid Verizon Girl!!

So my phone has been acting weird. Not charging right and freezing up and stuff so that I can't use it! (DEFINITELY not the time for that!). So I stopped in at the Verizon store after my doctor appointment yesterday. Jason went there earlier in the day and told them what the problem was and since it's still under warranty, they were giving me a new phone. Well, I had to STAND there for 40 fricken minutes waiting to be helped even though there were 4 people working and only 2 people being helped at the time. They kept saying "someone will be with you in just a minute".

When I do get helped it's by a girl who is OBVIOUSLY very sick. Like sneezing and coughing all over the place sick! Uhhh- just stay HOME!!! And to make matters worse she was wiping her nose with her hand as she's programming my new phone. I couldn't even believe it! Did she not take even a single health class in school? I was looking around her desk for hand sanitizer or something and almost took some out of my purse to give her, but I just tried to wait as patiently as I could! As soon as I got in my van with my new phone I took out one of Venily's wipes and wiped the whole thing down and put hand sanitizer all over my hands, hoping that would be enough. But.... NOPE! I woke up at 1:30 this morning with a HORRIBLE sore throat that is still really bad right now! Like I don't have enough going on! When I told Jason he was really mad and said he was going to go in there and complain!

So I have another reason why Haven has to stay in there for another week! I need to be 100% better before she comes and I need to make sure my house is 100% germ free again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon! It is NOT fun being sick when you are pregnant, especially right at the end of your pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete