Thursday, September 3, 2009

Doctor Appt- 37 weeks, 1 day

Another great appointment! I had Venily with me this time and she was just PERFECT!!!! She thought it was the coolest thing in the world that I got to pee in a cup, lol, and then while I was in the doctor's office she sat in a chair the whole time and read a magazine! HAHA! Everything is still looking great though!!! My Strep B Test came back negative. And my internal exam still shows that my cervix is getting soft and her head is nice and low. No dilation still, but that's not really a good indicator of labor anyway and I didn't dilate at all before having Venily. The doctor did predict though that I will have this baby 5-6 days before my due date!!!!! That is nice to hear! :) So if all goes according to plan, she should be here in about 2 weeks!!!!!

Oh, and I bought a digital timer today to time contractions, YAY!! :)

I swear, these pregnancies have been soooo similar it's scary... here is what I wrote at 37weeks, 1 day pregnant with Venily...

...It's getting harder and harder to sleep and/or walk b/c my back really hurts and it feels like my hips are splitting in half! Plus now I'm getting bad leg cramps again, so I'm back to stretching for an hour each night and I'm hoping that will help. I'm really hoping that the doctor will tell me on Monday that she is really close to being born! I had such bad contractions the other night that I dreamt that I was in labor and had to go to the hospital. But I'm sure she'll take her precious little time and not come early! It's so funny b/c Jason jumps at any thing I say and thinks I'm about to have the baby all the time! LOL! Last night I yelled for him to come see something and he thought my water broke!!

I woke up at like 3am with a leg cramp that lasted about 2 minutes. I was trying so hard not to scream, it hurt so badly- like crazy amounts of pain (WAY worse than giving birth!) and I had tears streaming down my face!! My leg is so sore today now! :( So I am back to stretching! Hoping yoga will help out tomorrow- I felt sooo much better after going last week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Venily was so well behaved for you! I knew she would be.. shes such a good little girl!
    I still cant belive its only a couple more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you still need anything?

    ReplyDelete