Saturday, September 26, 2009

AT THE HOSPITAL!!!

Jason and I walked around the lake (about 2 1/2 miles) among "other" activities trying to get this baby to come. I wasn't getting any contractions, but I felt a lot of pressure. My water broke at like 4:30, but I wasn't sure at all so I waited around for awhile. It kept leaking, so I was pretty sure it did, but really uncertain. I called L & D and they told me to come in. As soon as they looked at my pad, they said "Yep, definitely ruptured!". :)

I was checked a while ago and was at 3cm. I can feel the contractions but they don't hurt a single bit. According to the monitor they are coming at about 4-5 minutes apart!

YAY!!!!! I can't wait to see my baby girl!!! We're hanging out and watching Arrested Development! :)

Hopefully holding my little girl by tonight!!!!!!!!! Will update later, lots of people here!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I am SOOO excited for you! :) Can't wait to hear how it all turns out!! You are going to be holding your little girl in a matter of HOURS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete