Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2 Year Old Preschool!!

So, I've been thinking about this for a while now and have decided to start home-schooling Venily for 2 year old preschool!!!! :)

I thought "what the heck?". I have my elementary education degree, I worked as a day care teacher, and helped my mom out when she was a preschool teacher so I am more than qualified! I teach Venily things all the time now anyway, but it's nothing planned out. This would involve weekly lesson plans and more focused activities with new weekly or monthly themes! I am really excited (though I know I am going to have my hands very full in a couple of weeks, so I'm not entirely sure how's it going to work out, lol). I am going to try and do my best to still get Venily to her library story time and classes once Haven arrives, so I probably won't have anything scheduled for those days, but a couple of other times during the week we will! She's going to ABSOLUTELY love it!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment