Friday, July 30, 2010

Uhhhh....


Tooth #6 (rt top central incisor) is proving to be one of the most difficult so far.  She started cutting it on Wednesday and as of today it's only about 1/2 way through.  She's been eating less, having diarrhea (really
hoping it's from the teeth!!) which gave her a diaper rash (I've changed 8 poop diapers today), and I've had to give her Tylenol and Orajel before bed the last 3 nights (which I normally never have to do).  I can't wait until it's all the way through!!!  She's still happy during the day, but every once in a while she'll get whiny and I can tell her teeth are bothering her because she chews on her fingers a LOT.  On the plus side though, she stopped waking up at 2am all on her own.  I really think I'm going to attempt to move her crib into Venily's room this weekend.  Yikes!
 (pic of teeth earlier today- the speck on her tooth all the way to the right is just part of something she was eating, lol)

Venily has been whiny for like the last week straight.  I really wish I knew what was wrong with her.  She'll have emotional meltdowns out of no where, which is really weird for her.  I don't know if she's not feeling well, or not getting enough sleep (she even put herself to bed for a nap the other day instead of eating her lunch b/c she said she was too tired!  That NEVER happens!), or what.  I'm thinking it's the atmosphere in the house, because things are a bit tense.
I was OVERJOYED to find out we were getting new tenants and that magically everything had worked itself out.  Things weren't great financially, but we would still have our heads above water.  But, nope, not the case.  I am so angry that I let my guard down!  We are back to square one and I am back to redirecting my thoughts as a defense mechanism. I can't even think about the situation without bursting into tears.  I am very sorry to anyone who has had the misfortune of talking to me about it over the last few days and if you have not, I don't advise it! :(  Jason has assured me once again that everything will work itself out... I have to have faith that he is right.  We shall see, I can't even write any more about it, b/c I don't want to go down that road again...

And ending on a positive note... :)
Even with the occasional whinyness, my kids are still as cute as ever! For that, I am very grateful!!!  Haven is my love and I'm loving all the extra cuddling from her!  She loves when I hold her and she lays her head on my chest and peaks up every now and then to give me kisses!  ♥  She also loves cuddling blankets and pillows and toys...!  And she says "ohhhhhhhh" and "awwwww" while she does it!  Fricken adorable!
And Venily is my little comedian!  She always knows just what to say to make me laugh!  I can be really mad and yelling at her after she's done something naughty and she'll say "Don't be mad Mommy!  ...C'mon, let me see your smile face!" and I can never keep a straight face! :)  Ahhh, I love those girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment