Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good news?!

Well, we found a new couple to rent out our duplex.  They are actually going to rent it out for $50 more a month than the previous tenants we had.  Soooo.... I should be happy, but I'm not.  I have not met these people, but Jason got really bad vibes from them.  We had one other couple in the past really screw us over and this is deja vu all over again!  Seriously, these people are almost the EXACT same as the other people who never paid their rent, destroyed the house, and just disappeared one day from the house without telling us they left!  Every thing about this situation SCREAMS to me that it is not going to end well, but we have no other option... so they will be moving in in 2 days.  I hope I'm wrong, I really do!  They have a child and a giant dog as well... oh, and neither of them are employed, both are on disability, they are from out of state and despite the fact that they are in their late 30's, have no rent history.  Sounds promising, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment