Saturday, May 1, 2010

DA-DA!!!

Haven has another new word!  She's liking d's right now!  She's been saying "dada" for a while now, but I can see now that she has definitely made the connection between the word and who it is referring to!  Jason woke up this morning and came into the living room where we were playing and I told her to "say hi to dada" like I always do and she got so excited, started waving to him and saying "Dada!  Dada!"  ♥

Jason also claims that when he got home from work last night at like 3am, she said "Mommy" clear as day and that when she first woke up this morning she said "where are the kitties", LOL, but I think he was probably sleep-deprived and delusional, haha!



I LOVE how she mimics the inflection I use the last time she says Dada!  ♥  She is so fricken cute!  She has been continuing to say "hi Dada" all day! :)

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute, and so SMART! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Dada continues to be her favorite word. I'm kind of sad, Venily's favorite word was Dada too! I wish it was Mama!

    ReplyDelete