Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The things kids say!

I really need to record more of the funny things that Venily says! I love the age that she's at now and how she is learning more and more new vocabulary and using it in her sentences! Some of her new favorite things to say are:

"What does that mean?" and "Are you kidding me?" haha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday we were driving to the store and Venily saw the moon.

Venily: "The moon! I see the moon! New Moon."
Me: (laughing)
Venily: "Bye Moon, we're going to Wal-Mart!"
Me: (laughing some more) "You're so cute Venily!"
Venily: "It's amazing!"
Me: "It's amazing?"
Venily: "Yeah, the moon is AMAZING!"

hahahahahaha


--------------------------------------------------------------------

The other day she came up to me and asked,

Venily: "Parents... what's that mean?" (I don't know why she asked, lol?!)
Me: "Parents are your Mommy and Daddy."

(the next day)

Jason and I were laying on the couch and watching t.v. while Venily was playing with her toys. She was talking on her cell phone and goes in front of the t.v. and says,

Venily: (on the phone) "My parents are watching The Wedding Singer CONSTANTLY."

Hahahaha, and the best part was that she said it with like an annoyed teenager attitude!! She's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment