Thursday, December 17, 2009

In the True Spirit of Christmas...

Have you ever willingly given away something that you wanted so badly because you knew that this other person needed it more? I know that we made the right decision, but the "what if's" are still there and probably always will be. I hope and pray that everything works out for my friend, what an absolute blessing it will be if it does!!! I'm so excited for her and her family!!!

Sorry for the cryptic-ness of this post, Jason has asked me not to say anything to anyone, though I'm sure that hasn't stopped anyone from already knowing what I'm talking about! ;)

It's funny how one day in your life can put so much in perspective! I am so grateful for everything that I have! I have the world's MOST amazing husband and the ABSOLUTE 2 most perfect, precious little girls in the world and a life together with them that I wouldn't trade for anything else!!!! I have to pinch myself daily to realize that 'yes, this is actually my life'!! I think I might just be the luckiest person in the world! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment