Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year! I can't even believe all the stuff Venily and Haven got! It's overtaking our whole house! :) The girls got TONS of clothes, pajamas, and toys! Venily got lots of arts and crafts stuff (including ColorWonder paints and markers), coloring books, electric toothbrush, big girl cups (w/out tops, she was so excited, lol), a new blow up Dora bed (that she insists on sleeping on all the time), lots of letter things (magnets, games, etc.), a laptop, puzzles, LOTS of babies and baby things, ornaments, dress up things, books, outfits and MORE. Haven got a LOT of really cool new toys, new head bands, sippy cups, books, a car mirror, ornaments, coins, and super cute clothes!

I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have (I always seem to be holding and running after children!) and I didn't take ANY at my grandparents' for Christmas Eve, but I got a few here and there.

This was the first Xmas that we did the whole "Santa" thing (last year I just put presents under the tree as I wrapped them) because Venily is old enough now to understand and be super excited and I have to say that it's been the best so far!! Jason shocked me and got really into it, lol! He was the one to make sure that Venily put out milk and cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer! I love him! Venily was SHOCKED when she woke up and saw the food missing, haha!

Both the girls, however, woke up with bad colds Xmas morning! :( Venily had had a runny nose that turned into a cough and everything else too! Haven has a runny nose and slept ALL day long and slept ALL day long today as well. I called the on-call doctor this morning because she also spit up some dark brown stuff one time, but she didn't want to see her unless she did it again. I'm hoping it won't last long! I really miss her when she's sleeping all the time, lol!

I'm really excited for next Christmas already! Haven will be walking and talking and running around to add to the excitement! ;)



Also, Haven is 3 months old today!!! I'll put her 3 month update and pics up tomorrow if I get a chance!

1 comment: