Sunday, March 29, 2009

5lbs in 4 days?!


Ahhh! I weighed myself today and was at 125lbs!!! I even double and triple checked to make sure I was reading it right! That is +5 lbs in 4 days! Yikes! And while I'm glad I'm gaining weight I just hope that isn't the course for the rest of the pregnancy, lol! So no more chocolate cake for me, haha, I have seriously eaten 80% of an entire cake entirely by myself in the last 4 days. Jason asked me today if there was any cake left (I have been BEGGING him to eat some!!) and I told him yeah, but he couldn't laugh at me when he saw how much was already gone, haha. Well, he laughed anyways (which prompted me to go weigh myself) and when I told him I had gained 5 lbs he was happy and told me I was supposed to gain a lot of weight while pregnant!! I know things will right itself once it gets nice out again and I am finally able to walk every day (and I also plan on working out as well once I feel 100% better again), but I was just not expecting that much gain in such a short period of time!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thats how I was right at the end because I was retaining water. Maybe thats what your doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know what is going on! But I checked again later in the night and I was at 123lbs so that's a little better, but haven't checked again since... I don't want to get into the habit of weighing myself every single day... once a week is good enough!

    ReplyDelete