Wednesday, March 18, 2009

13 WEEKS!!! 2ND TRIMESTER!!!!! YAY!!

Photobucket


1 down, 2 more to go!!! So I'm 1/3 of the way through this pregnancy already!! Baby #2 is going to be here before we know it!!!

So.... I stole this from a girl's blog I follow, and decided I'll start filling it out every week, lol!

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 120lbs (0lb total gain)
Maternity clothes? No! I use Venily's little hair tie around my belt loop- it works great! Occasionally I'll use my Bella Band.
Stretch marks? No! I just bought some cocoa butter to start using! I don't know if that worked last time or if I was just lucky, but it can't hurt, right?
Sleep: Ummm... pretty good. Sometimes I wake up feeling sick and it takes me a while to fall back asleep. Also I really wish I could have a nap around noon every day, but that RARELY happens! :)
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat!
Movement:
Haven't felt any yet.... should start in a few weeks though!!
Food cravings: Chocolate covered Bavarian creme donuts and Smart Dogs!!
Gender Thoughts: GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!!! :)
Labor Signs: None
How are you feeling on a scale 1-10? Right now I'd say 9ish but I've had some REALLY sick days this week that were probably around a 2 or 3!
What I miss: Not feeling sick!!
What I am looking forward to: Taking the baby for daily walks with Venily now that it's so nice out!!!!! I'm REALLY hoping it stays!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't ever write that you are starting to feel better, the universe doesn't seem to like that and will prove to you otherwise!
Milestones: 2nd trimester starts today!!!!
Differences from 1st pregnancy: I think I might be moodier, haha. With Venily I got annoyed REALLY easily but this time around I think I'm also getting kind of mad easily too!

(Pic of baby at 13 weeks!!!)
Photobucket


What baby is up to at 13 weeks:
*3 inches long!!
*Has tiny fingerprints now!
*Can make a fist and suck his/her thumb!

2 comments:

  1. Aww can you imagine how cute a tiny little fingerprint from your baby would be????? lol

    ReplyDelete