Wednesday, April 1, 2009

15 weeks- 37.5% DONE!!


At 15w my baby....

*Is about 4inches long now (CRL)!!!
*Starting to breathe in amniotic fluid
*Can sense light from inside the womb!
*Legs are finally longer than arms!

I plan on taking a picture in 2 days b/c I have one of me being pregnant with Venily at 15w, 2d and thought it would be fun to compare! I really don't know if I'm bigger, smaller, or the same!

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 123lbs (3lb total gain) -right on track, I'm supposed to gain about a lb a week from here on out!
Maternity clothes? None- and able to button my pants again!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping good. Getting up once a night to use the bathroom. I can definitely feel that I have a stomach now when I sleep on my stomach and my boobs hurt when I sleep on my stomach! About every other day I also take a nap with Venily during the day, lol- I figured I'd better stock up on sleep now b/c in less than 6m I won't be getting much at all!
Best moment this week: IFeeling the baby move!!
Movement:
Light movement every couple of days- always when I'm laying down right before bed
Food cravings: Grapes, SmartDogs, Chocolate cake, pickles
Gender Thoughts: GIRL!! But I will be very happy either way, I just want to KNOW!!
Labor Signs: None
How are you feeling on a scale 1-10? 7ish. LOTS of horrible headaches again this week. It seems to be getting better again though. Some sickness here and there.
What I miss: French vanilla cappuccinos!
What I am looking forward to: More baby movements!
Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes a 2hr nap is literally the best thing in the world!
Milestones: We've got a little kicker in there! Also, my stomach can touch my legs when I bend them--- SUCH a weird feeling!!
Differences from 1st pregnancy:
My boobs just started hurting recently w/ this pregnancy, but with Venily that was one of the 1st symptoms I got. I think they were tired of 9m of pregnancy for Venily followed by 14m of breastfeeding and then IMMEDIATELY getting pregnant again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment