Thursday, March 19, 2009

GUESS WHO POOPED IN THE TOILET!!!!!!!

Venily (OF COURSE, lol)!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh, I'm so fricken excited!!!!

Jason has been busy a lot more lately which means I've been having to change more poopy diapers and gagging horribly. Well, yesterday after she'd go I'd tell her try some more to make sure it was all out and she actually would. Then I got to thinking about it and if she can poop on command, then surely she'd be able to do it in her potty. Well, I don't want to have to clean out her potty chair either because that's probably just as bad if not worse than changing her diaper.

Then today she comes up to me and says "poop!" (which she does right before she has to go or if she already went) I checked her diaper and she hadn't gone yet and I thought, maybe I should try her on the grown up toilet with her little potty seat ring thing!!!! I asked her if she wanted to go on Mommy's toilet and she was so excited and went running and laughing into the bathroom. And she was sitting on there trying for a minute and then WENT!!!!! I couldn't believe it, she was so proud of herself too!!! I'm going to have to stock up on her favorite candy and keep it in there!!!!

Man, if I could just get her to poop in the toilet all the time, life would be pretty awesome!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of my little princess with her first poop in the potty!!! LOL!! Embarrassing? Yes, but sooooooo cute and funny!!! (Hey, Kate (Jon & Kate plus 8) did it with all of her 8 kids!)



No comments:

Post a Comment