Wednesday, March 11, 2009

!!!!WEEK 12!!!!

Photobucket


GUESS WHAT?!! I'M PREGNANT!!!! LOL! This is when I wanted to wait to tell everyone... so much for that plan!

12 weeks- YES!!! An awesome week to get to!! Very exciting! I follow like 10 different sites and some say this is the start of your 2nd trimester, but most say 13 or 14 weeks and since I still don't feel any better (ESPECIALLY at night), I will wait until 13 weeks to say I'm in the 2nd trimester! Crossing my fingers I feel better by then! :)


Updates on baby and Mommy this week:

*Baby's reflexes are getting better and he/she will move around when poked at! The baby will be VERY used to this by the time it's born, especially with all the love Venily wants to show him/her already with millions of kisses and hugs all day!
*The baby has DOUBLED in size over the last 2 weeks and is about 2-2.5 inches long! And will just keep getting BIGGER and BIGGER and BIGGER!!!!
*This is when your uterus is typically above the pubic bone and you really start to show! I'm at that awkward.... looking bigger than usual, but not looking pregnant yet phase which made me much more self-conscious than usual at the Dells the last couple of days, but I got over it! I think it's WAY more noticeable to me than anybody else! :)
*As far as how I'm feeling.... I'd say there are moments during the day that are getting better and the good times are lasting longer. But there are still a lot of times I feel really nauseous during the day and the nights (from about 5 or 6 pm until I go to sleep) are still pretty horrible. Still dry-heaving every couple of days.

The Kalahari was really fun, I will update again later about that when I get some time and put up pictures!!

Here's my 12 week pics!! I weighed myself today and was at 121lbs (+1lb weight gain overall)




Looking forward to my next doctor's appointment next Tuesday and hearing the baby's heartbeat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment