Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Names!!

Well, for a girl I think we are definitely set on Haven. Jason even referred to our children as "Venily and Haven", lol, so that is a good sign.

For a boy I have found a new name that I ABSOLUTELY love- Roman, but Jason says no (I think I like it even better than I like Emmett!). But Jason is really shooting for Preston still and I really like that name too and it is the first boy's name that we have EVER agreed on, so it looks like Preston it will probably be if it is a boy! Just having a boy's name picked out, I already feel much better about having a boy, lol!

SO.... will it be Haven or Preston?! I can't wait to find out!! I want to still try and convince Jason to have it a surprise for everyone but us, but I REALLY don't think I can persuade him! :)

I always ask Venily if the baby is a boy or girl and she used to always point to my stomach and say "baby girl!" but now when I ask she shakes her head and says "NO!... (smiles)....BABY!" I have been testing out our names with her and she can say them both so that is really good! She can say "Haven" and "Pres" for Preston!

She is doing well still on the potty, she pooped on the potty 3 times today!!! (Though she also pooped in her diaper 3 times as well but she told me right away after she did). Hey, I'll take half the poopy diapers any day!!! I am exhausted though! She ALWAYS wants to go on the potty and usually she'll say "poop!" and then sit on the potty and let out a little bit of gas and then say "all done". It CRACKS me up, but then it is usually a struggle to get her diaper and pants back on her!

Also, Venily sang me the ABC's today!!!!!! I will try to get a video of it tomorrow, it is the CUTEST!!!! She'll be like "A, B, A, P, T, O, A...." lol, but she'll sing them in her little singing voice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment