Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am FINALLY "Mommy"!!! :)

Photobucket


So a couple of months ago I decided that I wanted Venily to call us "Mommy" and "Daddy" instead of "Momma" and "Dada". I don't know, I just think it's cuter and sounds more grown up... Well, she took on to "Daddy" right away but still would call me "Momma". Then a couple of days ago she wanted something and I told her she had to call me "Mommy" instead of "Momma" or I wouldn't give it to her (lol, gotta love bribery!) and she did and has been calling me it ever since!!! I LOVE BEING MOMMY- it's my FAVORITE!!!!

P.S.- I have been feeling FANTASTIC the last couple of days- no sickness at all! I almost forgot how it felt to not feel sick! AND I've been able to button my pants again the last couple of days since it no longer makes me want to throw up all over the place! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment