Saturday, March 21, 2009

PT Update!

Day 1: Venily pooped once in the potty and peed twice!

Day 2: Venily pooped twice in the potty!

Day 3: We shall see!

I must say though, I think she could do a much better job if I wasn't so tired right now. Being home with her by myself with so much of my energy going toward growing her little brother or sister already is really sucking all my energy. Yesterday she told me she had to poop and I was lying down and I'm like "really?" but I couldn't bring myself to get up with her so she pooped in her diaper (COMPLETELY my fault) and I had to get up to change her anyway.

The thing is she LOVES to sit on the toilet!! Like if it was up to her she'd be on there all day! She'll sit on there and then I'll ask her if she's all done and she'll start to get up and then say "no" and sit back down, lol! I usually have to bribe her to get out of the bathroom, haha! This morning I hurried her along too fast because I had a headache and needed to use the bathroom so while I was in the bathroom she pooped in her diaper out in the hallway! HAHA! Maybe I should wait a few more weeks to take this on when my energy level is up a bit?

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Venily! Hopefully you'll get the hang of it before your little brother or sister comes along so mommy will only have to be changing one diaper!

    ReplyDelete