Wednesday, March 25, 2009

14 Weeks!- Finally Feeling Great!

Here's my 14 week pic- officially my 1st pic of the 2nd trimester!!!! I'm starting to look more pregnant, even Jason said so!



Photobucket


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 120lbs (0lb total gain) -this time in Venily's pregnancy, I had gained 2 1/2 lbs so it looks like I need to get on that! I drink LOTS of whole milk and give in to every craving and force myself to eat even when I'm not hungry so I don't know really what else there is to do!
Maternity clothes? Still just using Venily's hair tie!
Stretch marks? No and I started using cocoa butter! :)
Sleep: I wake up at around 5 or 6am having to go to the bathroom and I MUST go or I will NEVER be able to fall back asleep- but other than that I am sleeping well and enjoying being able to sleep on my stomach and back since I will no longer be able to in a few weeks! There are times when I am EXTREMELY tired during the day but there is nothing I can do about it and even when Venily naps I am just go, go, going the whole time and then regret it later!
Best moment this week: IFinally having names for a boy and girl! And playing outside with the little ones whenever the weather is even remotely nice!
Movement:
Phantom movement possibly, lol! There have been a few times when I am laying down and it's real calm and I think that I might feel the baby moving, but it is still way too early for me to be sure!
Food cravings: Grapes! and chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting (I plan on making this today!)
Gender Thoughts: GIRL!! I just went through and organized ALL of Venily's clothes that she has outgrown and every time I came across something cute I'd think "Man, I really hope I get to put this on another baby" lol!
Labor Signs: None
How are you feeling on a scale 1-10? 8.5! Lots more energy during the day (though I use it all up running around getting things done so that puts me right back to square one and being exhausted) Still feeling a little sick most nights, though I definitely feel it's getting better. Also I had REALLY bad headaches for several days straight at the beginning of the week, but those seem to be getting better as well! Overall, I am LOVING the 2nd trimester though!!!
What I miss: Being able to take medicine and not feel like my baby is going to have some long-standing side affect! It's hard for me even to take Tylenol, I feel so guilty!!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing if these phantom movements become stronger so I can know for sure that I feel the baby moving around in there!!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't assume that because a mother has a particular sex of child that she just HAS to have the opposite sex in order to feel complete! I hate when people jump to that conclusion!
Milestones: Days of not feeling sick and being able to get so much done!! YAY!
Differences from 1st pregnancy: I was wrong last week when I wrote that I was moodier this time around.... when I got to think about it I can remember plenty of times I was when I was pregnant with Venily as well. Honestly, I don't feel like there are many differences from Venily's pregnancy at all!


Here's some more pics of my 2 adorable children together! Venily LOVES her little brother or sister so much already!








No comments:

Post a Comment