Monday, February 16, 2009

What am I supposed to do?

Uhhh!! So Jason has been out of the house the last couple of days and I don't know what I'm supposed to do!! He has taken over all of the poopy diapers b/c I ABSOLUTELY can't do it. Well, my daughter poops up to 7 times a day! Yep, that's right and has an average of about 4-5 a day! The doctor says that's fine as long as she is going every day... when I have to change her it is a HUGE ordeal! I turn the fans on in the house, light candles, get everything ready, wrap a blanket around my face and meditate my way through it.

Well yesterday that didn't work so well and I ended up having to stop 3 times to throw up in her wipe container. And TODAY, oh my gosh, it was horrible! I was prepared with the garbage can next to me, but before I even undid her clothes I was running to the bathroom to throw up! Lol, I shut the door so Venily wouldn't come in there with me b/c she smelled so bad. I'd get myself together go out there and immediately turn back around to throw up in the bathroom. Finally I just decided to change her in the bathroom so I could be close to the toilet! Venily's been sick and it turns out now has diahhrea... FANTASTIC... and it had soaked through her clothes! AHHHHH! I had to give her a bath right after I finished changing her! NOTE TO SELF: POTTY TRAIN BABY #2 BEFORE EVEN THINKING ABOUT BABY #3! :) (Though I'm sure I won't believe myself and want baby #3 right away as well!) Just wanted to share my lovely story! Anyone want to come live with me and be my full time nanny?!

In better news after the ordeal this morning I have felt SOOOO much better! I even took Venily shopping with me and was only a little nauseous the whole time. Now that we're back home I haven't been on the couch at all! I feel great! Yay, I hope this keeps up! (Oh and while shopping I bought my first little boy thing, lol! I have bought a few gender neutral things and a few girl things and decided I should be fair and buy something in case it's a boy. While I was pregnant with Venily I didn't buy ANYTHING until after 20 weeks, but this time around I don't feel like waiting!)

TOMORROW IS MY 1ST PRENATAL APPT, I'LL UPDATE AGAIN WHEN I GET BACK!! I'm excited even though I know it's pretty boring! I started out with a different doctor when I was pregnant my first time so I don't know exactly to expect from this doctor. I was thinking about trying to convince him to give me an early ultrasound... but I am sure I'll chicken out and won't even ask!

4 comments:

  1. Landen has diarrhea too! He is sooo miserable and sick still with the same thing Kaitlyn had too on top of it, I feel terrible for him! Is Venily feeling fine otherwise? Maybe you could try putting a little bit of vicks vaporub under your nose before diaper changes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had a fever and has hardly eaten anything for two days! She is also sleepy and kind of out of it, it's sad. And she has a bit of a cough at night. She had another diaper explosion incident today as well, but luckily Jason was here to deal with it! :)

    GREAT idea about the vapor rub!! I was trying to think of ANYTHING and couldn't come up with anything! That's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryant has had diarrhea for the last two days! Its sucks, his butt is soooo raw!!

    We do that in the nursing homes and stuff, with the vicks under our noses. IT WORKS!!!!! So it's worth a try, unless the smell of vicks makes you queazy too! lol. --Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it worked pretty good. I tried it today and only gagged like twice but no throwing up!! But I wasn't nearly as nauseous today as I have been so that probably helped as well... hopefully I'm getting over this morning sickness and all of these babies start feeling better too!!

    ReplyDelete