Wednesday, February 4, 2009

7 weeks- a BLUEBERRY!!


7 weeks today! How exciting! Here are some interesting facts for 7 weeks:

*My baby is the size of a blueberry!! (click here for more fruit comparisons, I love it!)
*My uterus has already doubled in size from prepregnancy
*I have 10% more blood than I did before I was pregnant (by the end you have 40-45% more)
*My baby's hands and feet are emerging and she still has a tail which will disappear in a few weeks!

Fascinating!!!

And because I want to document this for future pregnancies NOT because I want to complain (because I am the last person in the world who should complain, I feel soooo blessed to be pregnant again) here are my "observations" about the start of my week 7:

*I am nauseous almost ALL the time (I get like a 2-3 hour break in the middle of the day)
*I have not thrown up yet! YAY!
*I am so exhausted by 1:00pm and need a nap!
*The smell of LITERALLY everything makes me nauseous! Boiling water, ketchup, the refrigerator, the car, I was drinking from a glass one day and could swear I could smell the soap from the glass and got so nauseous I had to dump my drink out and go lay down. What purpose could this possibly have?!
*I have to pee A LOT!
*Crazy drams EVERY night!! But a lot of them are fun!

Yay for 7 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment