Thursday, February 12, 2009

8 weeks, 1 day! YUCK!

Yep, it was a hard fight, but that is how long I have lasted not throwing up- unfortunately it wasn't any longer. I have been at about a 9/border line 10 scale of nausea all last night and this morning and finally couldn't hold it off any longer! Uhhhh! I am totally blaming you Kayla for jinxing me yesterday. The baby wanted to PROVE to you that she's a girl! :) Luckily all I have eaten today was lemonade and a vitamin, so there wasn't too much to come up! YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!! I hate throwing up!!

Venily was so funny!! I was in the living room and she was up in the loft while I was throwing up in the garbage can. She was watching me, laughing and trying to mimic me. Then she kept trying to spit like me, lol. Later she went over to the garbage can and was doing the same thing. I'm glad SOMEONE thinks it's funny!!

1 comment: