Wednesday, February 25, 2009

10 weeks- 25% DONE!!!




(I thought these would look more impressive than they actually do, lol. I feel a LOT bigger!) I weighed myself today and was at 119. (I am down 1 lb- at this point I was down 2 lbs w/ Venily so I'm not worried about it at all)

Things seem to be going fast now. I was reading that nausea usually peaks at 9 weeks. I am hoping this is the case! I am feeling better sometimes, but still feel awful at others, especially at night! I haven't thrown up in a while, just a bit of dry heaving now and then. I definitely feel a heaviness now in my uterus and can see a bump starting to come!! :) I am also experiencing a lot of pulling sensations and if I bend the wrong way, some pain. I guess round ligament pain is fairly common for second pregnancies, I don't remember it being this noticeable with Venily.

I absolutely HATE having my pants buttoned right now- not because I can't physically button them anymore (because I can) but because the pressure on my stomach makes me even more nauseous. My pants aren't too small yet that I can rubber-band them (it just falls out). I just bought a new belly band and started wearing it yesterday. I had ZERO luck finding any maternity pants that I would even consider wearing (they all looked like ridiculous clown pants on me) so...... maybe I will not be wearing them this pregnancy either! Even the smallest sizes are WAY too big on the butt and thighs and they are all way too short! I am disappointed... I looked in a million different stores too, but they are all the same!

I've been so proud of myself for being so laid-back this pregnancy, but am starting to get slight anxiety attacks at times regarding the health of the new baby. With Venily I was a nervous wreck through my entire 1st trimester and some of my 2nd and then I was constantly worried the baby was going to come too early. Now I am confident everything is going to go fine and am grateful for my nausea as a constant reminder of that, but when I think of my next doctor appointment, I get a little nervous. I just want to hear the heartbeat so badly and will feel SOOOO much better once I hear it! 20 more days!!

At 10 weeks my baby....
*Has completed all its most critical developments!!
*Is growing bones this week! Pretty scary! I still can't drink milk so I am trying to get calcium everywhere else I can!
*Is nearly an inch and a half long!!
*'s Brain is making 250,000 new neurons per minute this week!!
*Is making me very emotional!! It is getting harder and harder to watch anything on TLC without crying constantly, lol! And if I see that Pampers commercial where they sing Happy Birthday one more time... I'm going to lose it! :)

Oh, and also I still have full-blown baby-craziness!!! It's quite unhealthy, but I can't seem to tone it down!

2 comments:

  1. Look at your tiny little bump! How cute! lol. You can definatly see a difference between 5 weeks and 10 weeks in the pics. Whats even crazier is the difference there will be between that 10 week pic and when you're 20 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacki! When I was trying on clothes yesterday I seriously thought I looked like 4 months pregnant! But I was looking back through pictures of when I was pregnant w/ Venily and BOY do I still have a long way to go, lol!

    ReplyDelete