Saturday, February 7, 2009

Am I going to die?

Seriously I remember asking Jason that all the time in my 1st trimester w/ Venily but haven't quite gotten to that point yet in this pregnancy... until last night!

I don't know if I am sick w/ a virus or something on top of being morning sick or if the baby has just went through a major growth spurt and is pumping out crazy amount of hormones or what! Maybe it's because we went on a 4.5 mile hike yesterday at Kettle Moraine or because I spent so much time in the car yesterday driving up to Whitewater and back to visit my sister... but for some reason I am MAJORLY sick. Like laying on the couch, not able to move at all or I'm going to throw up all over sick! Now THIS is what I remember with Venily!! I would rather give birth 5 times over than go through one day of this kind of sick! But of course I can't choose and I'd gladly get this sick to have a healthy baby as the outcome! I am just very much looking forward to the 2nd semester! Thank Goodness Jason is such an amazing husband and father or Venily would be severely neglected. I can't wait to get my energy back so I can properly play with her, fix her food, and change her diapers! Not to mention clean my house!!! However, I am pretty excited that this has just 100% confirmed my belief that I am having a girl! I would be sooooo shocked if I was told it was a boy! Seriously I am so convinced! Plus I talked to my mom and she said she only had morning sickness with her girls and none at all with the boys (she had 2 girls and 2 boys). Jason now likes the name Sierra for a girl but I knew a girl with that name at the day care and would not like to remember her every time I said her name so I say no!

So.... I'm only 7 1/2 weeks but my pants are already tight! Is that even possible? I know they say that you show a lot earlier with your 2nd, but this is still pretty darn early... I haven't gained any weight yet and I can't notice a huge difference when I look, but my pants are DEFINITELY tighter.

Venily is doing good. A bit clingier than usual I think thanks to teething and having a sick Mommy but she is doing good. She asks me ALL THE TIME to "see" the baby. And then she always says "ahhhh" and pets my stomach and says "nice" and gives it a million hugs and kisses. Then she says "bye, bye" and pulls my shirt back down. Then one second later she'll be like... "more baby?" and pulls my shirt back up and starts all over again! It is the cutest thing in the world! I am trying to teach her shapes right now. She knows stars and hearts (her favorite) really good so I want to get her to recognize more basic shapes. We are working with "circle" but every time I show her one she says "ball".

Note to future self for things that help nausea: lemonade (I have drank seriously a gallon today), suckers and hard candy, chocolate mints

10 more days until my 1st OB appointment!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment