Friday, February 13, 2009

Venily is 16 months!!

Oh my gosh, she is growing up so fast!! (Here she is at 16m... eating her snack and sporting her awesome tattoos {she LOVES tattoos}, and no, she hasn't gotten her hair brushed yet today, lol)

She is amazing, I could never say enough wonderful things about her!!

She is quite possibly the most polite 16 month old in the world. ALWAYS says "please" for everything and is working on "thank you." A normal conversation with her usually has about 10 "pleases" in it.... she can be VERY persuading!! She'll be like "Juice, please?... Mama, juice? PLEASE?! ...Mama, please? Juice Please!.... PLEASE!!" HAHA, I love it! It's so hard to say no to her!

Venily has finally hit the mark where I was when my brother was born! I couldn't even imagine watching her and a newborn at this stage. LOL... though I'm sure I'll be able to have an idea come September.... I can't wait though, she's going to be such a great little Mommy!

I am back to being sick, sick, sick ALL day and night! I can't eat anything and it makes me shake when I go too long w/out eating (I usually can't go 30 minutes w/out eating so my body really isnt used to this)... it sucks! And I can't sleep b/c I feel so sick! Come on 2nd trimester!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment