Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1st of many OB appointments!

I had my first appointment today. Boring as I thought it would be! I had to get a lot of tests done blood/urine/Pap etc. Fun, fun! My doctor was excited for us, which made me happy! :) He said that since I didn't have any problems with my first pregnancy he didn't think I'd have any this time around. Same with labor and delivery. Since I had such a quick labor with Venily I could expect the same with baby#2, but possibly a bit faster this time! LOL, Jason was NOT happy to hear that!! Ever since I told him I was pregnant he's been saying that the SECOND I even think I'm in labor he's going to rush me to the hospital. {Needless to say when the nurses were joking around with him after I had Venily saying that he was probably going to have to deliver my next baby, he did NOT think that was funny!} Oh well, Cathy is only a mile away from us, lol, so we could always just call her and hope that she's home! The doctor also said that I will probably start showing a lot earlier with this baby since everything has already been stretched out once. I actually look forward to that!

I could have lied and said that I didn't know my LMP date so I could get an early ultrasound, but couldn't bring myself to do it! Soooo.... it looks like I will be seeing my little one for the 1st time around the end of April/ beginning of May!! My next appointment is the 17th of March and we get to hear the hearbeat for the first time!! I will be almost 13 weeks at that time--- I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT!!

2 comments:

  1. So is your due date the same as you thought?? -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he said around Sept 24th so I'm sticking with the 23rd! With my cycles not being so exact it's hard to pinpoint it exactly w/out an early ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete