Wednesday, February 11, 2009

8 weeks- more of the same

Me at 8 weeks and still 120lbs- nothing too exciting yet.


(I think I'll start taking them now every 2 weeks until like 34 weeks then I'll probably take them once a week until the end!)

Since my last post I've been feeling a lot better. Still horribly nauseous almost ALL DAY and NIGHT long but I only have moments now where I think I might die instead of laying on the couch for hours at a time absolutely sure that I am going to! :) I have been able to get out of the house and I've been able to clean, so that makes me feel a little better too! I just can't believe how HORRIBLE everything smells!! Uhh... I went grocery shopping yesterday and could literally smell the food as I walked down the aisles and I can smell the people when they pass me.... it makes me so sick! I don't remember being THIS sensitive to smell w/ Venily!

I am hungry constantly but can't eat. Everything repulses me! I have to eat everything absolutely plain and then I can usually only eat a couple bites before I have to stop! It's a horrible cycle b/c I get nauseous when I'm hungry so I can't eat and then I just get hungrier and more nauseous and on and on... whoever thought this whole pregnancy thing up didn't realize that there was such a major flaw in the system!!

New at 8 weeks:

My little one is ...
*the size of a raspberry!!
*getting fingers and toes and has elbows and knees!
*almost completely tail-less- YAY!
*moving around constantly (I so wish I get an early ultrasound w/ this baby b/c that ultrasound was my favorite w/ Venily! You could see her moving around so good and flipping and bouncing up and down when I laughed!!)

**Oh, and on a positive note, I still haven't thrown up yet (though I've come close)!! I am SOOOO not one of those people who feel terrible and "wish" they could just throw up and feel better. I'd rather be miserable than throwing up any day! :)


6 DAYS LEFT UNTIL MY 1st OB VISIT!!!!!

And here's some more pics of Venily and her baby!!

2 comments:

  1. Because you haven't thrown up yet, I am convinced you are having a boy! --Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I don't remember when I started throwing up with Venily, I really wish I would have written it down! Everything else is still EXACTLY the same as Venily's pregnancy so I still say GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete