Wednesday, February 18, 2009

9 weeks- NO TAIL!!


At 9 weeks my baby is...
*A FETUS... no longer considered an embryo!!
*the size of a grape! About 1 in long!
*developing little girl or boy parts! :)
*starting to urinate! haha
*looking more and more like a little baby all the time and no longer has a tail!

I am feeling better. Not great by any means, but better. I am still nauseous constantly, but the level of nausea is down. I'm having quite a bit of dry heaving but I can walk around, clean a little, and eat small amounts of food at certain times which is a lot better than this last week.


And because I feel like I've been complaining a lot... here are all the things I CAN NOT wait for in this pregnancy! (I need something to get me through this "oh my gosh I'm so sick and about to die" phase!) :)

*Listening to my baby's heartbeat (March 17th can't come fast enough!)
*No more sickness & renewed energy
*Being active again w/out feeling so sick! I really like this "due at the end of summer/beginning of Autumn" thing b/c as soon as it starts turning to Spring and getting nice out I am starting to feel better! :)
*Finally being able to dye my hair again in the 2nd trimester (it's bad)
*Feeling those little flutters for the 1st time
*Looking pregnant
*Trying out maternity pants (yes, I think I may try them this time around)
*Seeing my baby on the ultrasound
*Finally finding out the sex!
*Big hard kicks, punches, and rolls all the time (MY FAVORITE!!)
*Buying more cute baby things!
*Having Venily feel the baby from the outside
*The "this is it" moment
*Holding my little baby for the first time... OH I CAN'T WAIT to hold a tiny newborn again!
*Seeing Venily hold her little brother or sister- she's going to be so excited!
*Seeing Jason hold his new baby, he's such a great Daddy!

....Okay I can do this.... just about 1 more month of sickness (but hopefully less).... and then lots of fun stuff to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment