Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby Cravings

When my baby is not repulsed by anything and everything... this is what "she" likes to eat:

*Medium cheddar cheese slices on whole grain Bistro crackers

*Nachos and cheese

*lemonade (though I'm trying to convince her that other sour fruit drinks like cranberry and white grape juice are a better alternative)

*vegetarian bacon sandwiches on whole grain wheat toast (I usually eat at least one a day on my good days- they are soooo good! Mmmm.... I want one right now!)

*caffeine free pepsi (well, the baby actually wants Pepsi, but we compromised! Venily always wanted things I wasn't supposed to have too!)

*fruit!!!! (Venily always wanted fruit too)

*baked potatoes!!

*granola bars



And the baby has ABSOLUTELY no tolerance for the following:

*Spaghetti sauce (which is not good b/c we like our spaghetti!)

*Salsa (Venily wouldn't let me eat salsa either!!)

*Cooked mixed vegetables (Venily also didn't like this)

*Milk (I hope "she" changes her mind about this b/c I love milk and usually drink a ton every day and do not like eating Tums for calcium b/c they are gross! Actually, I'm able to drink it but always feel sick afterward!)

*And the baby WILL let me eat ketchup but only as long as I do not smell it first! :)




*** OH, and my cousin had her baby!!! A GIRL!!! :) I'm excited for her!

2 comments:

  1. Aww she had a girl! That's awesome! I was just wondering the other day when she was due.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's nice to have another little girl in the family! They named her Ashlyn and she was 8lbs, 8oz!

    ReplyDelete